Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever gone to a specialized demo? do they let you ride just in a parking lot or do they let you take it out on the trail please let me know so i know what to expect when i go this sunday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jumana3 said:
Has anyone ever gone to a specialized demo? do they let you ride just in a parking lot or do they let you take it out on the trail please let me know so i know what to expect when i go this sunday.
if they let you ride the trail do they let you ride the hole thing or just an pre determin area?

·
Registered
315 Posts
when my shop had a mountain bike demo partnered with Specialized, customers had free reign to ride the whole park. Depending on how crowded it is they might limit how much time they let you ride but you should be able to get some good ride time in.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Some dealers have demo bikes in their shop that you can take to your local trail for a test ride. My LBS had Epics and Stumpjumpers, when I wanted to try a 29" Stumpy FSR and the dealer was able to borrow one from their sales rep for me to try. There was a fee for the ride, but that would be applied toward the cost of the bike if you purchased. There used to be a link on the Specialized website to dealers that had demo bikes, so you might want to check there. At the end of the season the dealers sell the bikes at discounted prices. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts