Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd stop by there today to check progress. I have no idea how far along they are or when they might be finished, but it looks world class already!

I parked in the Boulder County Jail parking lot. There were more cigarettes going per car there than anywhere. At the job site there were loaders loading, guys with rakes raking. Lots of stuff in place, lots more stuff to go.

The guys taking a cigarette break at the Addiction Center have a pretty nice view over the entire bike park.

And I had to include a live version of "Biscuits for Smut" by Helmet.

And one from the Ogden Theater, Denver, circa 1994.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
why do I spend 20 minutes of every day thinking about jumping stuff while I'm at work...

oh yeah--valmont bike park is coming:D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wow That is awesome. I know i wont be doing some of that crazy stuff but i will be up there as soon as i get my Bike to do the other stuff !!

·
Tossin the salad.
737 Posts
I love to do some shiz w/ a DJ bike, but my body say's the opposite. Cannot afford to get hurt and be out of work while I am the bread winner to support my family.

It does look bad AzziE though!! :D

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah, Helmet is definitely bike park music. Get you guys all pumped up so you can try something even crazier. There's so many Helmet videos but all of them from The Ogden are top notch, the videographer was tapped directly into the band's sound board..

I was wondering who was going to get to do the inaugural run all the way through the park but from the looks of one the links above that's already been done.

Gonna try to upload a panorama. The place is huge and all I could do was peer over the fence on the north side.

Photobucket

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.