Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Olde Phartette
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You didn't think I would forget did ya?

Hope it's been a great birthday and MamaT baked you favorite chocky cake.

How old are you now anyway? LOL

Hugs and much happiness Mikey. Keep pedaling!

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
bikerchic said:
You didn't think I would forget did ya?
Well ya must have as the b-day was FOUR days ago! :rolleyes: - on the 16th akshully. Mary Ann didn't forget as she eee'd me on the correct day. :D

Hope it's been a great birthday and MamaT baked you favorite chocky cake.
It wasn't too bad thanks and yes, MamaTea made me a cake.

How old are you now anyway? LOL
None of yer frikkin bizzness ya young pup.

Hugs and much happiness Mikey. Keep pedaling!
Thanks Katie/Missie/bikerchic. Oh yeah I'll keep pedaling. You keep lovin' them hills eh!

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Belated wishes

I hope it was a good one.

o O ( my guess is that his age just passed his MCM number this year..)

Bob

·
Olde Phartette
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<insert Big Blushy Face Here>

Well ya must have as the b-day was FOUR days ago! - on the 16th akshully. Mary Ann didn't forget as she eee'd me on the correct day.
I did mention something about being an old phart.......hey Mary Ann is young she can still remember these things, important things like, like, um, okay I was saying.....:blush:

·
Olde Phartette
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
besides....

it's the thought that counts!

NOT how many thoughts you can remember, sigh.

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
*rt* said:
belated hippo birdie, ya big jerk. :)
ArtEE
Ahhh jeeze look what the 'cat' dragged in! Where ya been? I've been working on my next birthday for a whole week. Uhhh maybe you were swanning off to the vel in Carson and watching Hammer do some real Hammerin.

BTW you're still a jerkette.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Belated Happy ßirthday Mike!

Like most on here who've been around long enough, I'm another who's very appreciative of the tips from your FAQ ... and your time & work on these forums.

Cheers!

·
A wheelist
5,991 Posts
®andyA said:
Belated Happy ßirthday Mike!

Like most on here who've been around long enough, I'm another who's very appreciative of the tips from your FAQ ... and your time & work on these forums.

Cheers!
Thanks Randy, Ebo and Orb! Hi Orb (the old Rob with the funny 'b' that I can't reproduce anymore)

The FAQ was a labor of love that is being totally changed as we speak. I'm just taking a break (a brake?) from it to surf mtbr. It will re-surface soon as "Tech Tips - bike info" and be on a new server and domain name - www.MikeTechInfo.com (Don't bother clicking that as there's nothing there yet)
The Magura Cult site will be gutted to 25% of its old content and will play a much smaller part of my life. Magura do a much better job of getting their own info to the consumer than they used to do so my site is not as popular as it once was.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.