Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I thought he was 150.. Maybe I'm mistaken.. anyone know?

I did read something though, that because of chimo (sp?) he lost 18 lbs, while still keeping all his cardio and leg strength. The writer or tv comentator (can't remember where I heard it) said this would make him 3 minutes faster to to top of some climb, refering to is watts per kilogram ratio, therfore making him a far better climber. The question is then, will bikers be taking chimo as part of thier trainging? Nuke off a few pounds form non riding neccessary area's of the body?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dobut it, chemo will mess you up bad man, your hair falls out, you puke 24/7 its basicly killing you and keeping you alive at the same time till all the bad cells are dead and hopefuly you still have enough good ones to live through it. Much easier to diet.

·
Registered
353 Posts
On today's TDF, they listed Hincape at 6'2" 175lbs. I think Lance's weight ranges from 150 to 165 depending on the time of year. Today he is probably no more than 150. It seems that a lot of the riders are around 5'6" 140-145 lbs.

·
a dad
2,927 Posts
i dont know, but they had ullrich at 6'1" and 161 pounds, i thought it had to be a mistake, he looks so much bigger than anyone else. i guess many of the riders are smaller but lance doesn't look bigger than ullrich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.