Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MaLóŒ¢*size=
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See version 3.0 of the website and please tell me what do you think about it. The website was created a month ago and it has visited 1566 times!!! :)

http://usuarios.lycos.es/lightbikes/

what do you think??

pd: don´t forget to download Luca Brunelle videos!!! :!:

·
Weight Weenie Shop Owner
2,006 Posts

NICE RIP OFF OF MY SITE'S NAME CHEESEBALL!

·
MaLóŒ¢*size=
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for you dirtboy, it´s a pity that now, if you look at google or similar it´s not your web alone, it´s also light-bikes.es or light-bikes.de. it´s a pity for your business. i understand your anger. you should have thought about this when you registered your web, jejejejejejeje i like how mather fackers like dirt boy cry...

M

·
0 Posts
I especially like...

the picture of the Scott hardtail by Heinz Wittman that has a link to Dirt Boy's site for the full specs! That's classic! If that doesn't say cheesy I don't know what does!

·
Weight Weenie Shop Owner
2,006 Posts
So!

I never intented to register every domain ending possible. I just find it funny and not that classy that you just used the same name as my site. Also linking bikes for my site is really cheesey and another poster said. I won;t get into name calling with you because you just not worth it. I know enough spanish curese words if I wanted to, but that not the right thing.

BTW, this does not hurt business at all. Acutally by you linking to my site, I have gotten more hits which lead to more business so thanks!!

So I am not anugry, just feel like you are a cheeseball and find you actually quite amusing.
Oh and LIGHT-BIKES.COM is still comes up over any other site for a "light-bikes"site.

How many members do you have?

Adios amigo!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
The size and weight of my camel...

I'm currently racing camels, in the Afghan lowlands.....and it's taking a lot of time and money, to get my camel below 450 lbs.......(you should see the saddle)....but anyway...I've been toying with creating a website titled www.light-camels.com ... .. I've got approximately 2 other people that indeed have their camel on a diet...and are not only dremeling the saddle - they are shooting holes in it with an AK-47.......trick saddles let me tell you! Would you guys be interested in www.light-camels.com if I do indeed get it up and running?....just looking to see if there would be enough interest in the site before I put the work into it....... Another tip on lightening up your camel is to pull it's teeth out......on average...camel teeth weigh approximately 136g.......so that is nothing to sneeze about.

Booka Booka!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I think your logic of reducing the wieght of your camel by shooting it with an AK is flawed. An AK doesn't have the power to fully penetrate a camel, well, maybe a limb, but either way you are adding wieght of copper and lead bullets. Then again, if you think about blood loss, hmm... maybe you'd break even. You'd do much better with a .50 cal. Bigger, cleaner, through holes....

·
Bodhisattva
10,833 Posts
Have you considered a titanium mouth bit and carbon fiber stirrups?
Do camels use horseshoes...err, camelshoes? If so, a few grams could be saved by replacing the OE shoes with scandium.

·
MaLóŒ¢*size=
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
scandium is not a suitable material for camel shoes: it wears very fast.

use titanium for camel training and scandium only for sunday camel racing...

by the way: what´s your camel weight?

·
Registered
173 Posts
camelz

Dudes..... I am NOT actually shooting the camel.....I would never put a bullet in Omar Abdula Mohammed Ahkmed Rawani Zarkawi ....... (Gibson for short) ... Known on the circuit as "the gibbers", "gibbie" .... "Gib" .... and "Al"............I'm taking the the saddle off, and then loading it up. Gib doesn't care for shoes.....so I save big weight over the competition on that one.........we race mostly in sand..and he loves the way it squishes through his toes. I'll send him off in to a land mine field occasionally for shitz and giggles...plus it's good training. He's a pimp camel bros...I'm telling you. Found him standing next to a dead A-rab.....just chilling....waiting for some comp. .... The name on his saddle said "Mr. Pickles" ......... I had to get rid of that.

·
Weight Weenie Shop Owner
2,006 Posts
Better hurry up an register light-bikes.es!!!

I see it's pretty expensive to register domains in spain. BUT if I can get it before you...
:p

Yes light-bikes.de is already taken. I am sure more will come around but your will still might not be. Hmm, do i want to spend $299 just to shaft you.....

·
Registered
742 Posts
can I have light-bikes.mx

DIRT BOY said:
I see it's pretty expensive to register domains in spain. BUT if I can get it before you...
:p

Yes light-bikes.de is already taken. I am sure more will come around but your will still might not be. Hmm, do i want to spend $299 just to shaft you.....
I'm shure it's not to expensive.
thanks
Limon

·
MaLóŒ¢*size=
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well dirt boy, if you spend such amount of money because of me, you´ll make me feel a very important person (aka VIP -LOL- ). But if i´m sincere; just send me a 27.0 extralite the post ultra light and my web will be removed. As you can see, i´m a cheap b*tch. You already have my adress cause i boughtfrom you, don´t you remember?

now, for everyone else, see the email dirt boy sent to heinz wittman (no comments):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Von: DIRT BOY [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 22:46
An: [email protected]
Betreff: your bike on light-bikes.com

Heinz,

If you would like your SCOTT posted on our site, please ask light-bikes.es to remove the link to our site. We do not allow links like this to use our bandwidth.

Danke!

Giovanni

DIRT BOY

[email protected]

---- __o
---_~\<,
__(_)/ (_)____

·
MaLóŒ¢*size=
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, i think internet links are not forbidden so....

dirt boy: what is happening? you don´t want light bikes from people like heinz wittman, iago medin or me in your site? what´s the problem? is the image you wanna give to all weight weenies?

that extralite post will look superb on my racing camel...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts