Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Speedcities went fast, wish I had 20 pairs of those! What I really wish was that Mavic would realize that they need to make a dedicated 700c wheelset more like the CrossMax to appeal to the 29" and Trekking market.....

Still have the 292 frame, doesn't someone want to try FS in 29 for only a little more than a KM :confused: Read the reviews in MTBR on these bikes.

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
Change the title of your post to atract frame buyers some more. Spam warnings don't work on buyers as honey does on bears...

Mavic will be the last to go 29"-specific. It wasn't their idea, so they're against it.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Honey

But even that looks like,

I prefer Maple Syrup and brown sugar on my Spam by the way.

I don't think there is anything wrong with selling spares to other board members as the shortage of supply of quality 29 goods from the main channels are not so good. Of course as long you can provide a link.

If people label their stuff accordingly then you have the option of just passing the thread by. I indicated that people with money were invited to view the post as that is what I was interested in receiving for the goods. Being able to list on the board saves the members having to cruise the classifieds each day to find the goods. Separates the wheat from the chaff so to speak, and I also find that advertising with a little tongue in cheek cuts down on the amount of requests for how much every little thing you have listed weighs in grams, but the requests like this still find you,

GOOD DAY,Im MR SMITH FROM SOUTH AFRICA PRESENTLY RESIDING IN WEST AFRICA I RUN A BIKE RETAIL/REPAIR STORE HERE,IM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING YOUR BIKE YOU HAVE FOR SALE. IMY SHIPPINMG AGENT SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPPING DOWN TO AFRICA SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SHIPPING THIS ITEM. PLS GET BACK TO ME VIA EMAIL WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND ITS STILL AVAILABLE . THANKS.

Yeah right, only as long as I can deliver it.....

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Guys...

...come on! Somebody needs to bid on this thing.....Bigwheel is practically giving this thing away! I'd be all over it if I didn't already have one.

It's a great frame, buy it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts