Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Motion activated
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
click here

I also have a bunch of parts I took of a Giant Reign frame. Nothing high end, but maybe you need something to finish off a project...

Thanks for looking.
 

·
Motion activated
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump:

BTW the frame is a Large.... originally I had it listed as a 20" frame which caused some confusion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
668 Posts
If Jesus built your Turner, then who built your Reign? I assume that's what you're replacing it with...but I could be wrong. 6 inches of travel would be nice...
 

·
Motion activated
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DLine said:
If Jesus built your Turner, then who built your Reign? I assume that's what you're replacing it with...but I could be wrong. 6 inches of travel would be nice...
Hmmm.... Jesus built my Reign???. Makes me sound like the pope... :D

Yup, the Burner is being replaced with the Reign. I've only got one short trail ride in so far, but the plushness of the rear suspension seems impressive.

So you still loving the Float 130 on the Burner?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
668 Posts
Steve71 said:
Hmmm.... Jesus built my Reign???. Makes me sound like the pope... :D

Yup, the Burner is being replaced with the Reign. I've only got one short trail ride in so far, but the plushness of the rear suspension seems impressive.

So you still loving the Float 130 on the Burner?
Not so much loving as too lazy or busy to change it yet. This winter, I'll tear it down and reduce the travel. But it doesn't really bother me.

What are you going to run on the front of the Reign?
 

·
Motion activated
Joined
·
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DLine said:
Not so much loving as too lazy or busy to change it yet. This winter, I'll tear it down and reduce the travel. But it doesn't really bother me.

What are you going to run on the front of the Reign?
I want to run a either a Pike Air U turn, Fox Talas 36 or a 66SL. Seems like I'll end up on the pike as the 66SL PITA to adjust travel (use have to use an air pump) and the Fox 36 Talas is getting bad reliability reports.

BTW I though the Burner handled better with the Fox set at 120mm than at 130..... didn't try 100 or 110 though so who knows.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top