Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered Dietitian
1,960 Posts
oooooh, oooooh, spelling error !!!

tscheezy said:
I appreciate the extra exposure, but if you're hoping for a cut, it ain't gonna happen (well, maybe some fat trimmings...).
It's Loop of Henle (no Y at the end), as I found out to my dismay on a recent physiology exam.

With the weight you saved by removing a kidney, do you still need to go to Ti rotors?

-Tommy (feeling pedantic) :)

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Well, our one and only Gregg Kato sent me an email saying someone had displayed displeasure at my little ad, due to the somewhat graphic nature of the pic (I hope they never blunder past the meat section of the supermarket!). So I am requesting your input on whether or not you feel this pic would be a worthy substitute and if you feel it is more "tasteful"?

·
Registered
511 Posts
That is a riot! LOL

I think your proposed second pic might cause some disbelief as it looks to be both of your kidneys on a piece of lettuce...that is unless you 6-Pack now is complete with a dialysis machine....

·
carpe mañana
7,309 Posts
tscheezy said:
Pardon for qutoing a picture, but this is a must. The ad should definatelly be modfied, this is so much more tasteful, even yummy looking with the lettuice in the backdrop.

_MK

·
Waiting to exhale.
1,030 Posts
are you sure those are kidneys? They might be huge balls. I have never seen balls like that. I don't know if webos are supposed to be red in color. Anyone herd of Schwety balls? The delicious holiday treat?

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
OK, ad is blanked out. Srexy, I am very sorry for your situation, and the person complaining about my ad apparently had a serious health issue in his family and the ad struck a bad chord. I apologize if anyone took it poorly.

Hope you get all patched up soon, Srexy. Good dirt to all.

·
MTBR Tool
831 Posts
tscheezy said:
OK, ad is blanked out. Srexy, I am very sorry for your situation, and the person complaining about my ad apparently had a serious health issue in his family and the ad struck a bad chord. I apologize if anyone took it poorly.

Hope you get all patched up soon, Srexy. Good dirt to all.
No offense taken here TS - in fact I can supply you w/some of my Soy Sauce Peepee for the marinade if you'd like :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.