Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Pivoteer
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
About 1 hour ago, i received my Spicer Ti SS EBB disk only warranty replacement frame. It is a standard medium frame, 18", 23" top tube, 16.75 chain stay 1.75 inch top tube and downtube pinchbolt style EBB. The frame weighs exactly 4 pounds with EBB and all hardware. The frame is brand new never ridden.

I found a crack i the top tube, so I sent it back. I ride real hard in Phoenix, where most rides I will encounter 2-3 foot drops for continuous miles The frame was built too light the first time, so a new HUGE 1.75 in TT was put on to the new frame. I ordered a Dean, so this one must go. I would like $700 and I pay shipping in the Continental US. I will also include a Truvativ Square Taper BB and Crank that are pretty new if interested. The bike is ready to be packed and sent on its way. (I also hav an extra EBB and hardware to send with it.

I would like to sell ASAP, so any reasonable offer works for me. Email me at [email protected] or PM me, or just reply to this message. I just took the picture about an hour ago. I do have the decals, so I can put them on or leave them off.

Thanks,
Brandon

Here's the link to the classifieds http://marketplace.consumerreview.c...sults_format=long&db_id=76197&query=retrieval

Attachments

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
Got a MTBR advert too? Care to post the URL?

The only reason why I ask is that SPAM threads are removed unless you have a MTBR advert in fairness to others.

Nice frame. If the TT was a little longer and I had cash to blow I'd take it.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts