Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
dubjay In your ad you call it a 2008, in your blog you say 2007

Fess up, what year is it? :D And if it is a 2007, what differences did Chumba make on the 2008, if any? I've got too many bikes as well. I don't do endurance racing and I don't have 29er fever. Would an XCL do as The One Bike for cross country that includes a lot of climbing (Front Range of Colorado trails). Thanks.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
xcguy said:
Fess up, what year is it? :D And if it is a 2007, what differences did Chumba make on the 2008, if any? I've got too many bikes as well. I don't do endurance racing and I don't have 29er fever. Would an XCL do as The One Bike for cross country that includes a lot of climbing (Front Range of Colorado trails). Thanks.
haha..good catch. Well, it's the exact same frame that Chumba is currently selling today in 2008, so maybe a better description would be a 2007/2008 frame? I bought it in September of 2007.

The XCL would be great for all-day rides that involve lots of climbing. Unfortunately I do have 29er fever, and keep hoping that a 29er XCL would someday appear, but so far, no success.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.