Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ad link below. My Rohloff wheel is on the way, and I just need these to get rolling. Maybe someone has something in the parts bin they are not using? Let me know what you got!

WTB: Rohloff 17t cog and OEM CC Axle plate - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark,

We're the main Rohloff distributor for North America. These items are for sale in our online store: Cycle Monkey ? Home (For the OEM axle plate, give us a call to order.)

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions when setting your hub up!

Thanks,
-The Cycle Monkey team

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mark,

We're the main Rohloff distributor for North America. These items are for sale in our online store: Cycle Monkey ? Home (For the OEM axle plate, give us a call to order.)

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions when setting your hub up!

Thanks,
-The Cycle Monkey team
I am familiar with you guys, so I may hit you up. I was just hoping that maybe someone had something around that they were no using. That way I could save a couple of dollars and someone else could make a couple of dollars. It's a long shot, but you never know!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am familiar with you guys, so I may hit you up. I was just hoping that maybe someone had something around that they were no using. That way I could save a couple of dollars and someone else could make a couple of dollars. It's a long shot, but you never know!
Cool, no problem! Just thought we'd put the word out in case you can't find them anywhere else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts