1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts
thanks, just in case while browsing the forums (and not the classifieds where I would normally look if I wanted to buy a wheelset. )

"oh, hey look a wheelset for sale, I was not looking for a wheelset, but for 9 bills how could I pass this up?"

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
redspotff said:
thanks, just in case while browsing the forums (and not the classifieds where I would normally look if I wanted to buy a wheelset. )

"oh, hey look a wheelset for sale, I was not looking for a wheelset, but for 9 bills how could I pass this up?"
Larry can do what he pleases, I say. Stand up vendor with passion.
You seem to have only passion for sarcasm.

Posts like these are mostly allowed by mods, fwiw.

·
Banned
16,457 Posts
Redspot,

Larry earned his spot here to do such things and follows the rules. He's supplied countless users on mtbr over years and buys ads, whether he posts or not. He supports mtbr and countless riders, while still being an LBS. There are other dealers that spam or present themselves in a different light and Larry is not grouped in with them.

·
moaaar shimz
9,125 Posts
redspotff said:

Show some respect dawg. :nono:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.