Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had hoped to upgrade the rear shock on my 2010 Mojo HD, but found out too late that the 2013 Float CTD does not fit on the HD. It impacts the Limbo Chips in the proper mounting direction, and the swing arm in the reverse direction. It does, however, fit the HDR perfectly. After talking with Ibis I decided it just wasn't worth it for me to modify the chips or frame to make this work.

I bought this 8.5" x 2.5" as a brand new take-off for $250. The Yeti it came from had been around the parking lot twice before it was swapped out. I immediately sent it to Push to be re-valved for my HD and I. 200 pound rider weight (with gear) and DH/fast-and-flowly-is-my-style valving request. This included changing to the proper internal volume and everything to make it perfect for the HD. After waiting almost a month to get it back from Push with great excitement, it was heartbreaking to find this out.

I'm hoping this is an awesome opportunity for one of you folks with an HDR to get a custom valved shock for your bike, and without the wait! The Push service cost me $260, so I am into this $510. I will sell it locally for $450, $460 shipped.

Or, let me know what it's worth to you

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.