1 - 11 of 11 Posts
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
1strongone1 said:
It is crazy, I thought this would be my last frame ever......ha..ha.
Its kinda funny because whenever you posted your bike I always thought to myself, "Man, that has to be one of the nicest Single Speeds bikes I've ever seen built - Too bad its not a 29'er or it would be perfect." Good luck with the sale, I can relate as someone who is waiting on my first Walt SS specific frame after the bug hit me a bout 6 months back.

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
1strongone1 said:
Ok you have first dibs. I just don't want to part the bike out until I have the frame sold. If I don't sell the frame I will just keep the bike, I have way too much cash invested. I will keep you posted.
How long is the steerer? I know its already on reserve, but ive got a brand new rc31 with a steerer that is a bit too short (cut to 8.5 or 8.75 in, dont remember off the top of my head). I see spacers so I am hoping uncut. Maybe we can work out some triangle deal so I get a longer steerer and he gets a new rc31 too?

1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is fine with me. I will measure the steerer later today.

The frame is sold but I have many great SS parts for sale so check them out.

roadiegonebad get ahold of me if you want that fork. [email protected]

TheRedMantra said:
How long is the steerer? I know its already on reserve, but ive got a brand new rc31 with a steerer that is a bit too short (cut to 8.5 or 8.75 in, dont remember off the top of my head). I see spacers so I am hoping uncut. Maybe we can work out some triangle deal so I get a longer steerer and he gets a new rc31 too?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.