Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Large Frame & shock, XR rockers, black Thomson seatpost, XT front derailleur and a black Chris King Headset.

Everything is only 1.5 seasons old - XR rockers have only 4 rides on them.

$850 shipped - FIRM!

Will sell for $760 without the XR rockers, but including the headset, post and derailleur.
Frame only $ 675.

CLICK ME

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Hey Steve, did you pay full price for your frame or did you get it on sale? The reason I ask is I think you can still get a new one for around $800, I paid $650 for mine directly thru Turner cause it's an XL and they were blowing them out. If you paid full price I can see why your asking for the amount you are but in reality you could buy a brand new one with XR rockers for $950 and another $225 or so for the other parts. Thats about $300 more than what your asking for your package deal, if it was me I would opt to spend an extra 300 and get a new frame with new components.

Good luck, they are great frames and if they weren't available so cheap new then I would say your deal was more than fair, especially if you paid full price!

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I paid $950 for mine, but I don't believe you can get them for that price anymore. You sure got a great deal direct from Turner though!

My frame is the cheapest Burner for sale on the classifieds. To give you an idea, they are selling for about $800-$900 used (sometimes with a different shock). I see brand new Burners going for $950. So I think $675 for the frame is fair price.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Steve71 said:
I paid $950 for mine, but I don't believe you can get them for that price anymore. You sure got a great deal direct from Turner though!

My frame is the cheapest Burner for sale on the classifieds. To give you an idea, they are selling for about $800-$900 used (sometimes with a different shock). I see brand new Burners going for $950. So I think $675 for the frame is fair price.
I'll give you $125 for your post/headset right now :D I'm upgrading my cross bike and need these items.

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rroeder said:
I'll give you $125 for your post/headset/der right now :D
Hmmmmm that might work. Tell ya what; if my package deal doesn't sell by Thursday morning, then you have a deal. Does that work?

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
Steve71 said:
Hmmmmm that might work. Tell ya what; if my package deal doesn't sell by Thursday morning, then you have a deal. Does that work?
Hell yeah, I don't need the der. so you can keep it for the frame if you want. Thanks-Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.