Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gittyup!
528 Posts
Sweet ride Nat. Sure you don't want to keep that puppy in your stable just in case the SS bug wears off in the future? :) If we weren't in the process of buying (and selling) a house, I'd get that for the wifey in a heartbeat. I have a sneakin' suspicion you take pretty darn good care of your bikes. You should post it over on the COTA site and the bendcycling group email list to see if you can get a local buyer and avoid the shipping hassle.

Nat said:

·
Registered
18,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SLinBend said:
Sweet ride Nat. Sure you don't want to keep that puppy in your stable just in case the SS bug wears off in the future? :) If we weren't in the process of buying (and selling) a house, I'd get that for the wifey in a heartbeat. I have a sneakin' suspicion you take pretty darn good care of your bikes. You should post it over on the COTA site and the bendcycling group email list to see if you can get a local buyer and avoid the shipping hassle.
Good ideas, thanks. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ride it more than once or twice per year if I kept it. Besides, we have a second Blur just in case I did find myself missing this one. ;)

·
MTBR Mafia
1,553 Posts
ya you should have no problem selling that. it looks great. sure wish i had the money know cause i'd take it in a second.

·
Registered
18,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RockyBlocky said:
Nat,
I'm somewhat interested in your Blur. What is your
height, inseam, weight

Thanks, RB (I'm up in the Hood River area but I can Road trip to Bend easily enough).
Hey RB,

I'm 5'9", 29" inseam, 180 lbs.Let me know what you think!

Nat

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm 6' 32 in seam and 210 lbs. Unfortunatly that means a large I think. I'm going to head down to Fat Tire Farmin stumptown today and ride the large. That will tell me more. If a mediaum will do the trick then of course I'm interested.

Thanks, Mal

·
Registered
18,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RockyBlocky said:
I'm 6' 32 in seam and 210 lbs. Unfortunatly that means a large I think. I'm going to head down to Fat Tire Farmin stumptown today and ride the large. That will tell me more. If a mediaum will do the trick then of course I'm interested.

Thanks, Mal
Still for sale. Price is quite negotiable!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I rode the Large and found that it was almost a bit tight. I'm between an L & XL., so the M is not going to work. That was my first experience on a Blur. Nice, nice bike! Good luck Nat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.