Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have nothing but amazing memories with my Nimble 9, but it's time to sell it. For some reason my description isn't appearing in the MTBR ad below, so I've included the gist of it below. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. - Kim

https://classifieds.mtbr.com/showpr...&title=2018-canfield-nimble-9-xl-chrome&cat=7

For Sale - Canfield Nimble 9 Frame

"I've had this XL Nimble 9 set up as a 29er and 27.5+, and loved every minute on it. Rear hub spacing is Boost 12x148mm and the threaded bottom bracket is 73mm wide. The frame is in excellent condition with no scrapes or chips in the beautiful chrome finish. It's been meticulously maintained and never been crashed or even laid down hard. There's one nearly imperceptible ding in the seat tube (pictured in ad) that's been there since the frame was brand new. I didn't even notice it at first. It doesn't compromise anything and is all but invisible, so never gave it a second thought.

The frame comes with a Cane Creek 40 headset and Salsa seatpost clamp for $425 or I'll include a like-new Fox Transfer Performance dropper post (30.9x150mm) with a new Bike Yoke Triggy remote for $600 firm. Buyer pays shipping from the Seattle area and PayPal fees.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks."

·
Professional Crastinator
6,596 Posts
I can't believe the timing of this. I must've bought another one the day this ad went up.
...and I paid more.

Good luck!

-F

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.