Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Sunday folks...
What class, what bike....
Introduce yourselves to me if you see me. I'm the only guy racing DH on a hardtail. Click my name to see my bike. I'll be BBQ'n afterward, so look for me. I'll probably be the only one with a honda parked in the dirt. Hit me up for real though, I've been sorta anxious to meet all you mtbr guys that race Southridge.
By the way, does anyone know where to find pictures online from the last race?? Dirtfocus seems to be lagging on updating their site.
 

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
I should be there. Sport 13-15. I'm wondering about the dirtfocus pics too....hmmm.

Look like this:

PS: You're not the only one on a HT, my bro rocks one at Fontana.
 

Attachments

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
konabiker said:
I should be there. Sport 13-15. I'm wondering about the dirtfocus pics too....hmmm.

Look like this:

PS: You're not the only one on a HT, my bro rocks one at Fontana.
Rock that tupac...and I can't miss you. That sh;ts the sh;t by the way...

Really about your bro?? What class/age is he??
 

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
JSUN said:
Rock that tupac...and I can't miss you. That sh;ts the sh;t by the way...

Really about your bro?? What class/age is he??
He's Ride to the Hills, the guy that posted above. JR. Beginner mens for him, he does super well considering his bike is falling apart...
 

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
Joined
·
775 Posts
Alloy said:
I'll be there riding this terrible thing....What are you going to be cooking? :D
Hey I can only go on Sunday just to give you heads up, I have to work on Saturday. :mad:
But I can ride sometime after 5:00 on Saturday if you want to hit up a local trail.

And I'll be the only person on a purple Nicolai. I race in Jr. X.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Swoop said:
Hey I can only go on Sunday just to give you heads up, I have to work on Saturday. :mad:
But I can ride sometime after 5:00 on Saturday if you want to hit up a local trail.

And I'll be the only person on a purple Nicolai. I race in Jr. X.
I may be heading up there Saturday just to try a Romic shock, but I don't know for sure... will talk tommorow.
 

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
Joined
·
3,303 Posts
scabrider said:
i might be there... depends if greyhound will allow bikes...
Maybe take the train? I might if I don't have a ride....Cause I still dont know how I'm getting there.
 

·
dnt b a clwn thro it down
Joined
·
775 Posts
Alloy said:
I may be heading up there Saturday just to try a Romic shock, but I don't know for sure... will talk tommorow.
You're replacing your DHX with a Romic? Ya just give me a call after 3:00.
 

·
Master of Disaster
Joined
·
220 Posts
I'll be there, riding my big-ass blue and gray Super-8. I was there today, testing out my new seals, and I rode the course from the last race a few times. Pretty awesome.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top