Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the process of moving to Washington from MN and am hoping someone here will have insight on trails near the Vancouver area. I'll be just north in Battle Ground and after looking at Trail Forks it appears we have a few options close to home but looking for first hand knowledge.
Anything within a half hour would be great for weekdays after work and I'm open to anything up to an hour away on weekends. That may put me in Hood River territory? IDK

Any insight is appreciated. Most of my MTB riding in the last couple years has been in Duluth or Cuyuna MN and the UP of MI, be nice to have something closer as both are a pretty big drive.

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
You'll be close to all kinds of good riding dude.
Check
Bells mtn
Cold Creek
Lacamas Lake
Growlers Gultch
There's an Evergreen MTB Alliance for that zone. Great bunch of guys & gals that do awesome work, check them out right away.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You'll be close to all kinds of good riding dude.
Check
Bells mtn
Cold Creek
Lacamas Lake
Growlers Gultch
There's an Evergreen MTB Alliance for that zone. Great bunch of guys & gals that do awesome work, check them out right away.
To add to Whalenard's info...

Tarbell Loop
Thrillium
Trail #6 (Will be renamed)
All the stuff around Silver Star Mt
Three Corner Rock (Not sure on the current condition due to logging activity)
Stella (Longview)

For summer riding, you're really close to...

Siouxon Creek and/or Siouxon Creek/Huffman Peak
Lewis River
Ape Canyon/Plains of Abraham and/or Ape Canyon/Plains of Abraham/Smith Creek Loop
Falls Creek
And plenty of others around Mt St Helens and the Dark Divide

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I’m only going to be about 10 miles from the cold creek trail trail heads. We’re heading out soon and will be there in just over a week, can’t wait to get out after a long winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.