Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do we get some Endurance races back to Nevada? Whether it be bootleg or even trails like Bears best or Outpost.

We have some amazing trails of all types; it would be awesome to have some local races.

·
Big B's Trails
1,762 Posts
I have a plan coming up for a 60 miler that will make you........ummmmm ....smile. Interested?!? 70% ST 20% DR 10% Pave.....Thinkin this weekends wind forecast is no bueno for it but maybe next sun before the heat turns on...I plan on strava-ing the route so that it is set for peeps to start trying to ITT it.

I also have a hundo that is about the same stats. that we did last weekend:cool:... but I failed to record a gpx of it:madmax:

·
Registered
273 Posts
There was the 24 hr bootleg race a few years ago. A few of us had a 24 hr team but then they canceled the 24 hr part of it due to lack of participation. The 12 hour was still awesome.

When we talked to the sponsoring crew (not Epic, I forget the name of the company but they had a booth setup, they do the Leadville) at last years Whiskey they said they weren't doing the bootleg race anymore.

Quite a few in Utah, Frog is awesome.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did the 6 hours in Frog this year and had a great time; I am planning on registering for the 24 coming up in November.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts