Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got an annual ride planned on the South Yuba the week between Christmas and New Years which will include the entire South Yuba Trail, North Bloomfield, the Rim Trail and Forest Rd 36. Does anyone know the trail conditions up there?

·
NedwannaB
12,792 Posts
Nice!

Fast Eddy said:
Me too, depending on what day. Later in the week, I could make it, Thu, or Fri.
I believe thats the same route bb took us on when we met up w/ Finche, JFR, Jilm & Nativeson (?me thinks) Great ride variety specially bombing down into North Bloomfield! :thumbsup:

FE, would you be on the Jericho for this??

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5th Annual Pre-New Years Day South Yuba Ride

We are on for Wednesday, December 30th with two different routes.
Shorter Route will start at the North Bloomfield Trailhead and ride up to the Rim Trail before dropping down Missouri Bar and returning on the South Yuba Trail to N. Bloomfield for about 20 miles.
Long Route will start at Washington/Poorman Creek Trailhead and ride the South Yuba Trail to N. Bloomfield then up to the Rim Trail and take Forest Rd 36 back to the trailhead for 37-38 miles and around 5,000' vertical.

·
Medium?
6,732 Posts
JMac47 said:
I believe thats the same route bb took us on when we met up w/ Finche, JFR, Jilm & Nativeson (?me thinks) Great ride variety specially bombing down into North Bloomfield! :thumbsup:

FE, would you be on the Jericho for this??
Maybe for the 20 mi version. Working some logistics. The 30th isn't the best day for me, but if it's happening, I'm going to see if I can make it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.