Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Over The Edge in South Lake Tahoe.
Trails are opening up extremely fast and the snow is dissapearing super fast.
We currently have 2 of the 4 drop-offs open and running.
Give a call or stop by for more info!
Also, check out our Trail Conditions page for current trail status

OTE Tahoe
530-600-3633

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's going to be a while for anything above 7K feet
Theres actually quite a bit of 7k open right now.
The TRT north of the Kingsbury is quite clear. Also south of Kingsbury to Monument Pass is almost clear. And it wont be long until you can continue on Star Lake, 2 weeks?
Feel free to call with questions anytime! We are here to help!

OTE Tahoe
530-600-3633

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Over The Edge Tahoe shuttle update:
Spooner Pass
Dagget Pass
Stagecoach
Pass2Pints
All open and running. Luther Pass is very close and we are keeping an eye on it and will get it going once the snow is minimal enough that you can find your way and not have to walk a ton! THere are some north facing aspects that take a bit! Keep an eye or our trail conditions page for updates! (top right corner) Or just give a call, we are here to help

OTE Tahoe
530-600-3633

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
I did Toads from grass lake today, from the top of Toads to the bottom of the rock waterfall it feels like there is as much walking over snow as there is riding, you just cant get any kind of flow going. After the rock waterfall there are a few drifts of the mostly ridable variety. I'd say give it another week, but if your up here and want to ride it, it's "Doable" and you won't lose the trail, trail just not gonna be fun to ride till after the rock waterfall.

Evergreen Forest Snow Spruce-fir forest Trunk

Winter Sunlight Biome Trunk Forest

·
Wēk Sôs
3,210 Posts
It's not unshuttleable if you just ride up to it....
Yeah, only 1000ft, not a big deal. It's really not bad if you ride with friends and chat on the way up. I think Corral might be shuttlable now, but not Armstrong Connector. As of a couple days ago, the gate was closed at Corral, but it was after 5PM, and I'm not a native so I can't say if that's just the time of day. You can ride from there though, but it seems like a waste of $$$ to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.