Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Daddy of 3 now!
261 Posts
Do you know something about a reopening?

AndyE said:
Any word regarding if S. Mtn is going to reopen for mtn biking? I'm looking for some local riding.

This question has been posted about a year ago. Haven't heard anything, but If you know something pls let us know.
I have fond memories of S. Mtn, remember when?.. That was a great local place to ride back in the early 90's as well as the Mill.

·
Registered
257 Posts
S mountain

daddy2 said:

This question has been posted about a year ago. Haven't heard anything, but If you know something pls let us know.
I have fond memories of S. Mtn, remember when?.. That was a great local place to ride back in the early 90's as well as the Mill.
I do know that High Gear cyclery which recently bought the Millburn Bike shop out has been lobbying local officials lately for S. Mountain. I know of 2 seperate meetings between comisioners and shop emplyees as well as community members. The earliest mumblings are that something should be optional at some point...but then again I go up there all the time and try to be curtious if I see some people...unless it's the cops then I don't say high

·
Registered
10 Posts
UR right more action done but theres along road ahead!!

bozizle said:
I do know that High Gear cyclery which recently bought the Millburn Bike shop out has been lobbying local officials lately for S. Mountain. I know of 2 seperate meetings between comisioners and shop emplyees as well as community members. The earliest mumblings are that something should be optional at some point...but then again I go up there all the time and try to be curtious if I see some people...unless it's the cops then I don't say high
One offical from South mtn was at the meeting At Lewis Morris Chapter When IMBA was there.. If you guys and gals want riding to happen you have to do your part by voluntering towards the trail days.. one thing you alot cut trails that are placed and built wrong by IMBA rules!! peace out (keep fighting for good work)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.