Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am planning on going to South Mountain tomorrow morning, and was wondering how early I could go. I'd like to get there at first light, if the park is open. Will the gate be opened, or do they lock it until 5 or 6?

Thanks Guys,
Ken

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
kendogg said:
Hello,
I am planning on going to South Mountain tomorrow morning, and was wondering how early I could go. I'd like to get there at first light, if the park is open. Will the gate be opened, or do they lock it until 5 or 6?

Thanks Guys,
Ken
This is probably too late, but I just rode by the Pima Canyon (48th St) entrance and the sign at the gate says the gates open at 5 AM and close at 7 PM.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

DurtGurl said:
This is probably too late, but I just rode by the Pima Canyon (48th St) entrance and the sign at the gate says the gates open at 5 AM and close at 7 PM.
Thanks for the info anyway.

We went there yesterday for the first time in 12 or so years. Got there around 6, and saw people leaving, so I'll get there earlier next time. I forgot what a mind game that place could be. We rode National/Mormon. I dabbed and walked in places I should have had no problem with, I just need to work on my game. Momentum is everything there. Ya gotta keep rolling, and planning the next move. Next Wednesday I'll either go back, or hit Flag.

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts