Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silent Sunday dates for 2009 have been posted on the City of Phoenix site.

January 25
February 22
March 22
April 26
May 24
June 21
July 26
August 23
September 27
October 25
November 22
December 20

G

·
So which one of these days are we riding big wheels down the road?

I saw a guy riding a Razor scooter down the road on Saturday.:eek:

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
So there are paved roads that go up and down the mountain?

If that is the case, it is time to break out my rollerblades for some downhill destruction.

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
Thanks Kavu! wow SIX allways sees the crazy stuff on the mt, First long boards, now a Razor? and looks like theres going to be a roller blader too! maybe thats why they have to close the road in the middle of the day!

G

·
RidingRiot said:
Thanks Kavu! wow SIX allways sees the crazy stuff on the mt, First long boards, now a Razor? and looks like theres going to be a roller blader too! maybe thats why they have to close the road in the middle of the day!
The long boarders were out again on Saturday. Foote almost took one out.:D

G

·
RidingRiot said:
I might have to bust out the Heely's!!
Now that would be some funny sh!t. I didn't realize they made adult sizes until one of my buddies from Chicago had them last week when they were out here.

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
sixsixtysix said:
Now that would be some funny sh!t. I didn't realize they made adult sizes until one of my buddies from Chicago had them last week when they were out here.
Ya I got a pair when they first came out, pretty fun specialy when I worked at fry's electronics railing up and down the isles! they even have faster wheels you can upgrade to! lol crazy kids! :p

·
Fly High!
1,104 Posts
lets do it! Ill wear my pads and full face! shuttle to the top and coast to the bottom. dont think you'd be able to put your foot down unless you wanted to instantly shatter your entire body!

·
Banned
1,111 Posts
How are you going to shuttle to the top if the roads are closed?

G

·
markskee said:
Wow pretty board I see... well anyway looks like I will be coming back for a sec....how's the weather?

:confused:
Coming back? Weathers great, trails are tacky.:thumbsup:

G

·
KavuRider said:
Thinking of getting a Cali trip together in a couple weeks if anyone is interested. I already know I can count Kavu out since LA would make his head explode:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hey man I will be gone 15th of January - 20th so just an FYI. I will be in AZ for our Chumba Demo tour!

So come on out....lets say weekend of the 24th & 25th.

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.