Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the south foothills are in great shape right now,if by any chance the snow doesn't show up tonight.that will be the place to ride tomorrow saturday.peace.:)
RCC.

Attachments

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AndyN said:
Thanks for the report Ramon, south foothills may be the place to be tomorrow.
no problema...looks like we got about an inch of snow(if that much) here by mi casa,it's sticking on my driveway but not on the street.does anyone out there has a view of the foothills?is it sticking on the dirt? does anyone knows?peace.
Ramon.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
RCC said:
no problema...looks like we got about an inch of snow(if that much) here by mi casa,it's sticking on my driveway but not on the street.does anyone out there has a view of the foothills?is it sticking on the dirt? does anyone knows?peace.
Ramon.
Im going anyway. Soon as I get my coffee and burrito fix. Whos in?

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Im going anyway. Soon as I get my coffee and burrito fix. Whos in?
you mean youre awake already?:D
oh and BTW congrats on that new bambino dude.:thumbsup: have you come up with a name yet?Ramon has a good sound to it:p

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Grassyass Amigo!

RCC said:
oh and BTW congrats on that new bambino dude.:thumbsup: have you come up with a name yet?Ramon has a good sound to it:p
Yeah! I am awake. I expected much worse from this storm. Are you going to brave the conditions and head out with me? What about you notaknob? I know you out there...lurking around. If it is a boy, I was thinking Ramone with an "e" that way no one can confuse the two of you:D .

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
RCC said:
BTW...Nate says they got two inches on the WS. I think he is exagerating a little bit. Anyhow that is his excuse for not loading up this mornig. You know he does not want to get his bike wet or dirty. Right, Nate?

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
Yeah! I am awake. I expected much worse from this storm. Are you going to brave the conditions and head out with me? What about you notaknob? I know you out there...lurking around. If it is a boy, I was thinking Ramone with an "e" that way no one can confuse the two of you:D .
yeah i'm going...i just gotta get my new tires on the caballo ***** and i'm good to go...we riding out of mi casa right?where's nate?eric,andy are you guys out there?

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mtn. Biker123 said:
BTW...Nate says they got two inches on the WS. I think he is exagerating a little bit. Anyhow that is his excuse for not loading up this mornig. You know he does not want to get his bike wet or dirty. Right, Nate?
nate exagerating...i don't believe that:madman:

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
RCC said:
yeah i'm going...i just gotta get my new tires on the caballo ***** and i'm good to go...we riding out of mi casa right?where's nate?eric,andy are you guys out there?
I gotta run to Target for the little lady and change out my front tube then I will gear up and ride up there. Will call you in 45 mins.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
Window of Opportunity!!

RCC said:
the south foothills are in great shape right now,if by any chance the snow doesn't show up tonight.that will be the place to ride tomorrow saturday.peace.:)
RCC.
We got caught right in the middle of what seemed like a blizzard. It did start to die towards the end, but it was rough going for a minute. Nonetheless fun. Thanks Ramon!

Ramon on the connector singletrack near Comanche

Wish upon a star:D

Some Climbing:mad:

Some Descending:D

And alot of SNOW:eek:

I hope you were able to thaw out Timo!!!

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
OnTheMoment said:
:( I should have checked the board lastnight. This looks like fun!
Yeah Chris! That short rocky downhill section just after the erosion barriers shown in the
5th picture is challenging when it is dry. With a layer of snow and more blowing in your face makes it downright treacherous:eekster:

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
SSno-ride

Had a blast in the snow today and the riding was great. We roid the north, south foothills then went back up north and rode stuff normally too covered in goatheads to ride, like the drainage dam near Tanoan golf course.

Ran into Ramon and Bryan enjoying the day in the oppostie direction - and thanks to them we had some tracks to follow and keep us out of ruts. :thumbsup:

Good day, here's a few shots.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.