Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
once again the south foothills are in great shape fellas,and with the mid 40's temps coming in the next few days,the hills will be even in better shape by saturday.so go out and ride now!:D ...i'll try to make out to the north foothills tomorrow and post it.peace:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Avoid the north foothills

I did a little recon in the north foothills today, very little as I turned back due to mud.

I would not recommend anyone head out there until we get many more warm days so the snow can melt and mud dry, or if it gets really cold again and everything freezes up.

I know all of this waiting is a drag but riding in the mud and destroying trails is bad karma. Stick to the south foothills for now, that area hasn't seen mud for a millennium.:)

·
Thread Pollution
1,734 Posts
I just feel like playing hooky on friday Ride it twice and make nice ... Saturday, I ride with my pie and as always it's her choice and the choices be Abq. or Socorro
I've sowed the seed for the group ride on sat. I'll know more tomorrow
what time to meet?

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
makachut said:
I just feel like playing hooky on friday Ride it twice and make nice ... Saturday, I ride with my pie and as always it's her choice and the choices be Abq. or Socorro
I've sowed the seed for the group ride on sat. I'll know more tomorrow
what time to meet?
Normally, RCC and I would be in the saddle between 9-10. I think the meeting place will be Einsteins Bagels at Central and Tramway lets say 10ish. Exit I-40 South make a right on Central (the next light) and look to your left. Peace!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Makaurelius your brain is bogged, rustlin' is fer sheep n cattle, it would be wrestle and you know my preachin' is dulled by confrontation. What ride am I to be convinced of saturday. Last time I rode, besides the cyclops, was on a rusty beach cruiser in the coastal carribean jungle in Mayan territory.......damn I'ma Jonesin' fer a ride. I'll do anything!!!!

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
stefan said:
Makaurelius your brain is bogged, rustlin' is fer sheep n cattle, it would be wrestle and you know my preachin' is dulled by confrontation. What ride am I to be convinced of saturday. Last time I rode, besides the cyclops, was on a rusty beach cruiser in the coastal carribean jungle in Mayan territory.......damn I'ma Jonesin' fer a ride. I'll do anything!!!!
The ride referred to as....Tour De Foothills

·
Bandolero
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AndyN said:
I did a little recon in the north foothills today, very little as I turned back due to mud.

I would not recommend anyone head out there until we get many more warm days so the snow can melt and mud dry, or if it gets really cold again and everything freezes up.

I know all of this waiting is a drag but riding in the mud and destroying trails is bad karma. Stick to the south foothills for now, that area hasn't seen mud for a millennium.:)
yeah,i spoke with rich(red5jedi)last night and he said exactly the same thing.thanks for the heads up andy:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.