Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rider of Bikes
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be down from Boston for my annual trip in mid march. I'd like to ride a road bike or go Mt. Biking while i'm there, but I don't think i'll bring my own as the baggage charges will not make it worth my while.

So, Where can I rent a good road bike (Shimano 105 or better)? Also, any interesting cycling routes?

Sherp

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Routes, most likely A1A and US1. Rentals I don't know, you'll need to call around.

PK

·
Registered
9 Posts
Where will you be staying? Out here in Weston there are a few meets for road bikes on the weekends. If you want to go mountain biking hit markham park. As far as rentals go, I am not to sure. I might be able to get my hands on a mb if you need

·
I Wanna Be Sedated
764 Posts
Not looking to hijack, but I'm going to be in Weston for a few weekdays of meetings in a couple of weeks and I'm looking for training rides while the other guys hit little white balls. The A1A and US1 seem to be a bit far from the hotel (Hyatt Bonaventure). If my windows of opportunity are in the range of 3-4 hours I'd like to ride out of the hotel and get at it. Is US 27 rideable either in the north or south direction or are there other loops I can navigate on my own from the Weston area? Thanks! :)

badkarma85 said:
Where will you be staying? Out here in Weston there are a few meets for road bikes on the weekends. If you want to go mountain biking hit markham park. As far as rentals go, I am not to sure. I might be able to get my hands on a mb if you need

1 - 4 of 4 Posts