Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Try Seven. I just received a 705mm 15d bend from them. Price and turnaround time is not bad either.

Vermont29er said:
I want to get some Ti handlebars with around 15 degree sweep and 1.5" rise. Built for strength, not for light weight. Anybody know of a source?

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I have a totally awesome Ti bar design that Lynskey have just finished fabrication of the first samples. We've done 9deg and 20deg sweep, with 1.5in rise. Oversize clamp. Pricing set to be circa $350, but weigh only 227g, and have a lifetime guarantee.

More news soon.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
brant said:
I have a totally awesome Ti bar design that Lynskey have just finished fabrication of the first samples. We've done 9deg and 20deg sweep, with 1.5in rise. Oversize clamp. Pricing set to be circa $350, but weigh only 227g, and have a lifetime guarantee.

More news soon.
Neato!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
brant said:
I have a totally awesome Ti bar design that Lynskey have just finished fabrication of the first samples. We've done 9deg and 20deg sweep, with 1.5in rise. Oversize clamp.
As in bulged (like the old Ibis bars), not shimmed? That would be sweet.

I have a Black Sheep riser bar I like a lot fwiw.

·
Basura Blanca
1,797 Posts
Don't forget Groovy Cycles. Was looking at a Luv Handle on the web page today and noted Rody does them in Ti, and does custom bars, too. If money were no object, I'd have already ordered a 28" wide Ti Luv Handle.
- Joe

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
miles e said:
As in bulged (like the old Ibis bars), not shimmed? That would be sweet.

I have a Black Sheep riser bar I like a lot fwiw.
As in 3pc welded, with an oversize central section, not bulged.

Actually, a bit less than $350 perhaps. $250 looks possible (altered for exchange rates and UK sales tax).

Pic below. Branded Nukeproof in this instance.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.