Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Source for discounted Palomino kit?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  pieceofcake 
#1 ·
Anyone know where I can get a discounted Palomino upgrade kit by mail order? I've contacted several dealers who sell the kits in-store for substantially less than the $225 list price, but none that will ship, and there's no dealer in driving distance from me.

Any tips appreciated.

#2 ·
peligro said:
Anyone know where I can get a discounted Palomino upgrade kit by mail order? I've contacted several dealers who sell the kits in-store for substantially less than the $225 list price, but none that will ship, and there's no dealer in driving distance from me.

Any tips appreciated.
Call a friend that lives near a bike shop willing to sell it to him for cheap, and have him mail it to you? Sorry, the best I could come up with. It's 5:48 am on Saturday.

GL,
-don

#4 ·
Actually, QBP has it in their system as "restricted"...so my LBS can't order it. The manager even called QBP and asked what the deal is, and QBP told them that some shops can order it, others can't, but didn't know why.

Any idea what's going on?

banks said:
If your local shop buys from QBP, aka Quality, the kit is available now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.