Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Your Description, It Sounds Like You Were On The Blue Dot. If There Weren't Any Skinnies On The Trail You Rode, It Was Definitely Blue Dot. Wasabi Is Like A Trail Out Of Bc And Kranked Videos With Ladders And Skiniies And Such.
Irregardless It Sounds Like You Stuck It To Blue Dot. Man That Trail Is Hard.
Did You Have Some Tackiness On It?

·
viva la v-brakes!
2,344 Posts
ok, I give up....

WHERE IS WASABI?!? I took a lovely tour of the top of Mt. Elden today, all sorts of little places I hadn't ridden before (Sunset <i>does</i> go all the way to the Elden Lookout Trail.

If no one wants to give exact directions, maybe some clues? 20 questions. Hot or cold. Something. Please.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
FishMan473 said:
WHERE IS WASABI?!? I took a lovely tour of the top of Mt. Elden today, all sorts of little places I hadn't ridden before (Sunset <i>does</i> go all the way to the Elden Lookout Trail.

If no one wants to give exact directions, maybe some clues? 20 questions. Hot or cold. Something. Please.

There are two parts because it passes through the lookout road. There is a description in a post right next to this one. It is before you hit the hobbit forest (descending) on the left, but it's hard to see because it's a place where you are usually keeping your speed up to get over a hill (right before the hobbit forest). It takes off to the left so just go slow after organ doner and look on the left, you'll find it.

The 2nd part is described a little better in the other post.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
schwinn77 said:
From Your Description, It Sounds Like You Were On The Blue Dot. If There Weren't Any Skinnies On The Trail You Rode, It Was Definitely Blue Dot. Wasabi Is Like A Trail Out Of Bc And Kranked Videos With Ladders And Skiniies And Such.
Irregardless It Sounds Like You Stuck It To Blue Dot. Man That Trail Is Hard.
Did You Have Some Tackiness On It?

If you are talking to me, the tackiness was excellent, although the guy that went down after me said the last rock slabs got real slippery because of some rain...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts