Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am waiting to see the new frames/ products at Soul Cycles, but they have been out of it for a while. I have seen some of their new frames like the Roscoe and Sluggo, but i would like to see the others...preferably on their website with specs and pictures!

I wrote about a week ago, but i aint got reply yet...In the past, they were good at replying to emails, but ever since the newsite came, there is no info and no pictures of the frames.

Anyone know wats up with the Soul Cycles?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Here is a shot of their El Matador frame:

"El Matador" Full Suspension Four-Cross/Slalom/Dirtjump
Release Date: 2nd/3rd Quarter 2006
Target Retail Price: Sub $1000 With Manitou Swinger 4 Way Air Shock
Features: 4" Rear Wheel Travel, 24/26" Wheel Compatibility, Easton FS RAD Tubeset, Scissor Link Supported Rear End, Removable Dual Position V-Brake Mounts, Custom Machined Dropouts/Headtube/Pivot System

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like to check out the roscoe...but no, i cant...i've waited for 3-4months! Anyone have pics/specs of the roscoe...I am especially interested in the weight and the maximum fork travel...Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Roscoe picture

Here's my roscoe. It doesn't have the abbah rear hub anymore after I replaced it with a surly SS new disc. Quick release and horizontal dropouts just dont mix too well.(learned this after slamming my kneecap in to the bars multiple times)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
skaplayer89 said:
Here's my roscoe. It doesn't have the abbah rear hub anymore after I replaced it with a surly SS new disc. Quick release and horizontal dropouts just dont mix too well.(learned this after slamming my kneecap in to the bars multiple times)

Nice, how much was it?and how much does the frame weigh?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Their website has finally been updated! Check out the new Sluggo and Roscoe (I own one!!!)
Looking forward to the new FS frames :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts