Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help with f100x 05. Recomended 195 psi (rider weight) and the freaken fork has no travel (like less than an inch) knock her down to 150 psi and getting about 50 mm travel- this is no good way too harsch. Anyone else out there know what is going on? I weight 185, 195 with gear. PLEASE HELP

·
'Calm Down'
855 Posts
Fox f100x

Not sure what manual you're looking at, but the one I have and the one on Fox's website list 95psi for someone your weight. I'm about the same weight as you and I run 90psi to get the sag set correctly.

jw

Truth! said:
Please help with f100x 05. Recomended 195 psi (rider weight) and the freaken fork has no travel (like less than an inch) knock her down to 150 psi and getting about 50 mm travel- this is no good way too harsch. Anyone else out there know what is going on? I weight 185, 195 with gear. PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
244 Posts
I weigh 205....

Truth! said:
I have mine set at 105 psi with 6 clicks toward the slow rebound setting. I have the TerraLogic setting at 2 clicks above middle range. So far, travel meaurement zip tie has not reached the bottom out point. Shock works perfectly!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Fox 100x

Fox instructions may have been for a rear shock weight like an ava or whatever.I agree with everyone else.Set up approx 90psi depending on what type of riding your doing and how much abuse your bike takes.Set rebound and bump close to factory its pretty accurate.I have mine set at 75psi(177lbs) and my rebound 5 clicks off factory and bump 6 clicks and you'll find out once its broken in how amazing this shock is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.