Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welll well well, im sad to say but the build session planned for sunday has to be canceled do to unforseable circumstances. I may have to work, i may not. Unfortuneatly i work in retail and some stuff went down and now i'm Acting store manager. So basically im on call 24/7 and scheduled to work sunday. If i can get off then i plan on hittin up keystone, but i wont know for sure til sat nite. Thanks for the interest in helping out, hopefully we can get something going before snow falls

·
Registered
300 Posts
hey, I don't want to hear the "S" word just yet (although, the weather service dropped the "S" bomb for the high country this weekend). Hopefully that temporary position includes some extra $$$ for being so flexible. Will we still be seeing you Saturday?

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Hey, I wanna hit Keystone on Sunday too... Let me know when you know... Of course I'd have to talk ETR into it since I still won't have a car by then. GD air-freight rules... :mad:

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
We definitely need to get something before snow comes. (there I said it gigamanx)

If not and it starts snowing soon, we're gonna have to schedule some mtbr ski/riding sessions up in summit county or even a trip down to silverton would be in order. Dont fret though because in 44 days I'll have my license, yes that is October 8th. :D

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kitchenware said:
Hey, I wanna hit Keystone on Sunday too... Let me know when you know... Of course I'd have to talk ETR into it since I still won't have a car by then. GD air-freight rules... :mad:
Sunday is a go, will def be doing keystone, if etr cant go maybe rally blue can drive ya down.

·
Registered
444 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
We definitely need to get something before snow comes. (there I said it gigamanx)

If not and it starts snowing soon, we're gonna have to schedule some mtbr ski/riding sessions up in summit county or even a trip down to silverton would be in order. Dont fret though because in 44 days I'll have my license, yes that is October 8th. :D
Yes. Tony is my designated driver, please count down the days.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Only if you're hooking me up like you've said in the past....;)

·
eci
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bpatterson6 said:
I need to check with the Wife, but if all is cool I am gonna hit Keystone on Sunday with yall. That Cool? I will have my New Hope Mono 6 Ti Brakes tomorrow and a New Chest protector on Friday. I'm down if at all possible.
Hell yeah brother lets get this party going

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm in

Sounds great to me. Hope we get a good sized group going. Kitchenware , and or ETR, if you need a ride, just let me know. Lookin forward to meeting the rest of you.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Rally Blue said:
Sounds great to me. Hope we get a good sized group going. Kitchenware , and or ETR, if you need a ride, just let me know. Lookin forward to meeting the rest of you.
I do for sure, but I'll see if ETR wants to drive or maybe we could just both ride with you and kick down petro$. My car won't be done until monday or tuesday since they couldn't ship my tranny oil via air.

I've got the whole day though since I'm going to do fam stuff on saturday.

Any leads on a job yet? Let me know your specs on what you're looking for and I'll keep my eye open. Between me and my brother, we might be able to hook you up with some leads. ???

It's time to do your valve cover seal when...

A - it leaks into your output flange on your tranny
B - you notice how much it's really been leaking only after you pull the tranny
C - you're tired of that extra quart every oil change
D - wow, my steering rack is THAT nasty from THAT!?
E - all of the above

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm down

I'm still goin. If ETR and Kitchenware need a ride let me know I can pick you guys up in the morning. Otherwise I'll see you all there. Freeride area at bottom around 10:00

1 - 14 of 14 Posts