Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, before I could get the new fox fork ordered. I have some other parts pop up and need replacing. So I have those taken care of now and there when my budget for a new fork. So I was milling around Jenson (this is a bad thing to do) and I came across this.
http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/FK303A12-Marzocchi+55+Tst2+08.aspx
Boy I hate to have to ask all of these dumb questions but. Will this fork work on the shift frame? In 140mm setting it is only 22mm longer than the bomber 120 that is on the bike right now.

I like the idea of big stanchions, 20/ta and possibly an 8" disk up front. As for the quality yeah I know its not a fox but it is over $300 less.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wouldn't buy any modern (post 2004-05) Marzocchi fork with TST/ATA and simular technologies build in. They are ureliable, people have troubles with travel loses, broken parts, performance related issues... Sorry can't provide links, use Google or search tools on this forum.

I'd recommend something RockShox or Fox instead. Yes they may be pricy but you get what you pay for. BTW, there are shops selling good parts cheap on Internet. I've got very expensive RockShox fork this way for 60% of the retail price and very happy with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.