Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am co-organizing an Outdoor Gear Expo at the Chattanooga Market July 2nd with much help from, SORBA Chattanooga Vice predsident, Eric Grau. We are very excited about the level of participation we are getting this year and I wanted to let everyone know about the event and the opportunities that are still available to Outdoor Clubs and Non Proift organizations. There will be a Silent Auction at the event and this is the primary fund raiser for SORBA chattanooga this year. All of the proceeds will go directly to SORBA Chattanooga to fund trail projects like Raccoon Mountain and Booker T Expansion.

Clubs and Non Profits are FREE to setup a booth (10'x10') at the event and educate the market goers about their mission. SCV will have a booth along with the American Hiking Society, CBC, Frisbee Golf Club and others. I have sent some other invitations but if you know of any club that would be interested just let me know ([email protected]). The clubs will need to setup around 10:30-11:00 am and the event runs until 5:00 pm.

We will also have some great retailers there with gear to check out and even some to purchase. Some of the retailers in attendance will be Suck Creek Cycles, River City Bicycles, Rock Creek Outfitters, REI, and others.

Please plan on joining us at the Market July 2nd and don't hesitate to contact us with questions.

·
MTB Tandem Nut
727 Posts
Asahi said:
I am co-organizing an Outdoor Gear Expo at the Chattanooga Market July 2nd with much help from, SORBA Chattanooga Vice predsident, Eric Grau.

Please plan on joining us at the Market July 2nd and don't hesitate to contact us with questions.
Please post some contact info for prospective vendors.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a reminder for when you are making your weekend plans. Great Silent Auction packages and Retail gear for sale. Plenty of gear to check out and try out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts