Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
flatulentfox said:
who has bemn dssoo drunken as to ride howm and run strait into q ploe on my comuuter biek, and messu p my glasses?

I HAVE!!!!
Are you drunk now ??

·
Fashionably functional...
310 Posts
Real easy to respect this guy, huh? And so many of us are trying to fight for the respect for mountain bikers. Sad to see forum space wasted for this clown.

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
I think he was riding his commuter bike home while drunk, went straight into a pole, and messed up his glasses. Glad he wasn't driving. Once I was so drunk I did a big loading dock drop on a big wheel tricycle, and then on a barbeque with wheels. That was funny.

·
Registered
404 Posts
What's even funnier, is when you have to explain to your employer that the DUI on your permancet record was actually from riding a bike and not driving.

This happened to a friend of mine.

Then in court he heard about some jack hole who got a DUI on a Razor Scooter.
The douche bag crashed into a parked car and broke his wrist. When the police arrived to take the report they gave him a breathalizer and he was well over the legal limit and was arrested.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AsianPersuasion said:
Real easy to respect this guy, huh? And so many of us are trying to fight for the respect for mountain bikers. Sad to see forum space wasted for this clown.
indeed, we definitly need to gain respect over online forums. mabye if we acted more respectable here, when all the mtn bike haters came and browsed this forum, they would realise the error in thier ways and repent, and the world would be a better place.

and yes, i was drunk when i made this post.

·
SNOWRIDER
1,564 Posts
flatulentfox said:
indeed, we definitly need to gain respect over online forums. mabye if we acted more respectable here, when all the mtn bike haters came and browsed this forum, they would realise the error in thier ways and repent, and the world would be a better place.

and yes, i was drunk when i made this post.
and how did we guess?? :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.