Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Sonya Looney.

16K views 55 replies 24 participants last post by  makachut 
#1 ·
#3 · (Edited)
notaknob said:
I can't make a decision whether I like her or not until I know what kind of mountain bike she rides.

I'd read the blog, but it looked way to detailed.
LOL....Typical ADHD New Mexican.

Rotwild....like you really care! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will pay attention to the bike and see the Sandias in the background given Sonya is not in the photo.

#6 ·
notaknob said:
I can't make a decision whether I like her or not until I know what kind of mountain bike she rides.
She's got a Cannondale:thumbsup: road bike and on the Sobe Cannondale Team.

Attachments

#11 ·
lidarman said:

I'm sure you will pay attention to the bike and see the Sandias in the background given Sonya is not in the photo.
You obviously don't give knobby enough credit.

He's a lady KILLER and is not so near sited as to base the "attractiveness" of the opposite of opposite sex from a photo chop alone, rather he's so keen from years of experience sifting through the "possibilities" that he has developed a system of determining the "total package" based solely on where they ride and the type of equipment they use.

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
srlooney said:
You guys are BUSTED! haha. I've ridden a Lenzsport, Scott, Cannondale, and now Rotwild. All of them rocked! The Cannondale and the Rotwild are my favorite bikes so far. Always a good time to come home and ride in the foothills! Now it's back to cold Colorado and no singletrack. Boohoo.
I actually saw you at Avery last night. Wanted to shoot a hello but you were occupied in deep conversation.

We were having our BMA bike patrol meeting over in the back corner.

(Now these people are going to think I was stalking you :-O...but I'm too old for that...no wait, I'm too young for that.)

#18 ·
This is my therapy

lidarman said:

Hey, buy German! The Rotwild R.X1.FS looks nice and appears to be a a Horst Link FS. That bike would sure turn my head if I saw her rolling it. The HT in the above photo, not so much.

I'm not a big fan of the Conti Race Kings for the south foothills. The profiles a bit too round for the decomposing granite boulders there. For a dirt roadie on a hard tail, they probably work well.

And I don't have ADHD. I did browse through her blog, but had to leave when she started exposing a bit too much skin.

#20 · (Edited)
rotwild

Rotwild makes some amazing bikes. One of the most respected names in mountain biking in Germany and europe. Wish they got more attention here and offered a 29er. Their softtail/race fully is great ride. Demoed it this summer in the Harz.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.