Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
Scars

I can't make a decision whether I like her or not until I know what kind of mountain bike she rides.

I'd read the blog, but it looked way to detailed.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
notaknob said:
I can't make a decision whether I like her or not until I know what kind of mountain bike she rides.

I'd read the blog, but it looked way to detailed.
LOL....Typical ADHD New Mexican.

Rotwild....like you really care! :rolleyes:

I'm sure you will pay attention to the bike and see the Sandias in the background given Sonya is not in the photo.

·
Victim of Saddle Rage
620 Posts
I'm not diggin her at all, sorry. Kind of liking Amy from Azonic though.

Attachments

·
Genius
936 Posts
notaknob said:
She's got a Cannondale:thumbsup: road bike and on the Sobe Cannondale Team.

Attachments

·
528 Posts
I saw her the other day at the SFH's... she was a little muddy... mmmmmmm.

I didn't know who she was at the time.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
It's been a few years, but I have seen her with teh Sobe team. I'll admit there wasn't much time for me make out to many details.....zoooooooom!

·
Genius
936 Posts
nmtim said:
I saw her the other day at the SFH's... she was a little muddy... mmmmmmm.

I didn't know who she was at the time.
I believe I saw her too. She passed me rather swiftly.....

·
Victim of Saddle Rage
620 Posts
She looks a lot better in the pic posted by Makachut.

·
Banned
8,202 Posts
lidarman said:

I'm sure you will pay attention to the bike and see the Sandias in the background given Sonya is not in the photo.
You obviously don't give knobby enough credit.

He's a lady KILLER and is not so near sited as to base the "attractiveness" of the opposite of opposite sex from a photo chop alone, rather he's so keen from years of experience sifting through the "possibilities" that he has developed a system of determining the "total package" based solely on where they ride and the type of equipment they use.

·
528 Posts
6bobby9 said:
I believe I saw her too. She passed me rather swiftly.....
I was climbing and she was coming the other way so she had to yield for me :D I'm sure she noticed how I slowed my cadence down a bit.

·
SonyaLooney
92 Posts
You guys are BUSTED! haha. I've ridden a Lenzsport, Scott, Cannondale, and now Rotwild. All of them rocked! The Cannondale and the Rotwild are my favorite bikes so far. Always a good time to come home and ride in the foothills! Now it's back to cold Colorado and no singletrack. Boohoo.

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
srlooney said:
You guys are BUSTED! haha. I've ridden a Lenzsport, Scott, Cannondale, and now Rotwild. All of them rocked! The Cannondale and the Rotwild are my favorite bikes so far. Always a good time to come home and ride in the foothills! Now it's back to cold Colorado and no singletrack. Boohoo.
I actually saw you at Avery last night. Wanted to shoot a hello but you were occupied in deep conversation.

We were having our BMA bike patrol meeting over in the back corner.

(Now these people are going to think I was stalking you :-O...but I'm too old for that...no wait, I'm too young for that.)

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Does she wear a green and black Topeak kit?

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
This is my therapy

lidarman said:

Hey, buy German! The Rotwild R.X1.FS looks nice and appears to be a a Horst Link FS. That bike would sure turn my head if I saw her rolling it. The HT in the above photo, not so much.

I'm not a big fan of the Conti Race Kings for the south foothills. The profiles a bit too round for the decomposing granite boulders there. For a dirt roadie on a hard tail, they probably work well.

And I don't have ADHD. I did browse through her blog, but had to leave when she started exposing a bit too much skin.

·
Int'l Man of Leisure
3,268 Posts
Carnage pic confirms her kit..

She passed runnerplus40 and I a few weekends ago at the NFH.

·
Victim of Saddle Rage
620 Posts
rotwild

Rotwild makes some amazing bikes. One of the most respected names in mountain biking in Germany and europe. Wish they got more attention here and offered a 29er. Their softtail/race fully is great ride. Demoed it this summer in the Harz.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 56 Posts