i like fast up-tempo stuff like rock and roll mostly edgy stuff some techno works really well oooooooh and also if you like hard acoustic rock pelican has an awesome album called city of echoes that is sick:thumbsup:
Most of my songs have some phrase that can be related to my riding ( ). They all have a fast pace.
Here is what I start out with every solo ride on the same 3 dh trails I ride:
1. Linkin Park - Bleed it out (bleeding) - With each part of the song I know where I should be on the trail and whether I am riding faster or slower than usual.
2. Bush - Machine head (breathing) - This is during an uphill after the 1st dh. Got remember to breath.
3. Offspring - Have you ever (falling) - On a dh with a large rock garden, ironically I have never fallen while listening to this song, that I can think of.
4. POD - Alive (flying) - This is through a set of jumps, stepups, stepdowns.
5. Linkin Park - One step closer (to the edge and I'm about to break) - Always want to be riding on the edge but don't want to break.
6. Offspring - Genocide (dog eat dog) - I ride with my dog allot
7. Offspring - No Brakes
Theory of a Deadman So Happy
Trapt pretty much any song they do
Smile Empty SOul Bottom of a Bottle
POD GoodBye for Now, Alive
10 Years Wasteland
The Exies A modern way
Halestorm Its not you
Saliva about 4 hits!
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Mountain Bike Reviews Forum
A forum community dedicated to Mountain Bike owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!