Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sat 1/20/07 somo ride?
If it dries up enough I'm thinking of some SoMo action midday today maybe around 12 or 1pm.
I'm up for anything as usual, but here is a ride that I like. Start beverly canyon, east loop to desert classic, hike up (it's not a long hike) telegraph pass, ride the road to national and down national.
If you think that idea is wacked. post a better one. post up if you're interested!
Pwrtrainer?? are you riding today?

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
I am dropping off at a 10 am swim practice, then heading to SoMo for a mellow ride on the SS. Probably just DC out and back from the ramadas, including the Secret Trail. I loop it like a lollipop, sometimes going farther west to the stone bench. Probably launching at around 10:15.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
waltaz said:
I am dropping off at a 10 am swim practice, then heading to SoMo for a mellow ride on the SS. Probably just DC out and back from the ramadas, including the Secret Trail. I loop it like a lollipop, sometimes going farther west to the stone bench. Probably launching at around 10:15.
I'm out...daughter was wrong about her practice time and missed it, so no SoMo today...

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Rode T100 area today... Started off at DD, Hit Lava Lane and Stoney Mountain (?) loop. Still trying to get familier with that area. Trails were a little bit wet but very nice. It was a good day on the bike!

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
cycljunkie said:
Rode T100 area today... Started off at DD, Hit Lava Lane and Stoney Mountain (?) loop. Still trying to get familier with that area. Trails were a little bit wet but very nice. It was a good day on the bike!
You ride?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.