Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I crazy or in the first pic. are two "dudes" !!!??
And in the second pic that is no even a DeVinci bike...
What's wrong with Canadian media...!!!??

Attachments

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Devinci...well...

u know i think ur right about the second one...the seat tube on there top of the range wilson connects to the bb seems as its single pivot...and the guzzler doesnt have a rear piece like that...i guess it either really old of devinci made a boo boo...

and how could that be a guy man...would u do that...well maby seems as u thougt it up...enough said im gunna go drown my self for even thinking about u thinking abou it...oh bad... :(

u havent cracked the sh-ts today yet VIA u ok man... :D

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Attachments

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
zedro said:
you guys are freaken retarded.....i mean no one even mentioned the guy on top is wearing a bra....
i was just about to say that. maybe devinci is trying to market there bikes to the gay community, thats pretty gay.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
konabiker said:
i was just about to say that. maybe devinci is trying to market there bikes to the gay community, thats pretty gay.
Maybe its the fact that I've been watching TDF and other shows like that lately but it appears to be a heart monitor...:confused:

(And yes zedro if you were being sarcastic I knew it ;) )

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DeVinci gone TROLO...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
sick

whats worng is your imagination. plus how can that be a bra do you see any bra straps hanging off. I don't. its most likly a heart moniter. but thats what i see. i don't think its two guys

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
um...yes there zedro...dude thats bad...

and im sure its like a heart monitor...and i was wrong its not even a head its the blanket but stop talkinh about gays etc...oh bad...

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
i realise that

yes i do realise that not all bras have straps but most do . plus its is suposidly an ad about biking right? so if they got a chick that was a biker of any sort her legs would have a little more definition to them than normal. i can find this ad on the devinchi site right? it should say who is in the picture. if not give them a shout n ask.

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now:
Check this pic. and tell me what you think... is this a man leg or what...!!!?
No matter how much of a biker a woman is always gonna have a woman leg...That is a "dude" leg...

Attachments

• Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
    27.7 KB Views: 130
1 - 20 of 20 Posts