Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys check this out. We do not have much of anything here in NC so we must be witty to make it worthwhile ;). Cheers ^vindicator!
PS Planning on jumping over my car soon :eekster:

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2plurpimpin: This is a kind of no name piece of woods. It is half way thru Atlantic Ave in Raleigh. But if you want to see some real insane stuff, go to Platypuss at NCSU. They have a good 50+feet jump there that you can hit at about 30mph. I will hit that one one day when I find my leg and arms unnecessary any more. That is the highest difficulty level in NC and I would say 7/10 difficulty at a pro level.
2freerider: I do not know if i can get enough air at that jump where I fly over that guy on the motorbike, but if i might just put a pallet on the roof of my ride and hit that shiz anyways.
Thanks for input guys

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol I dont like to take any chances. I have had my eXperience surgeries already :) you rooster ;). Anyways, next sunday or saturday me and my buddy will be builing a new jump right next to the one over the road. It will measure about 6+feet and the landing should be around 20-30feet from it, that we will have to estimate. If you wanna come over and help let me know [email protected] and bring some shovels and hammers, i will have some too. It shouldnt take but a hour or two and its gonna be crazy as shiz. The picture is just to give you a insight what will it look like, this was build in about 15minutes and will need to be obviously put in place correctly using saw hammer nails and stuff and there is about 7feet of the ramp missing etc..

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There are no directions to this place because it is.. h8 to say it, but illegal. It is a private owned property. If you want the directions so much, write me a personal message. But you can find it yourself if you try a litte harder, just go down Atlantic Ave and before a bridge turn right, right next to a construction area. Somebody come help me with building that jump those pallettes are crazy heavy almost broke my poor leg already :).

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Euro Newbee said:
Yeah, a few people have told me how to get out there.. This weekend is out, but if you are building anything next week let me know, I am willing to help.
Cool! That is great, let me know via private message or email, I might not be able to build it this weekend, everybody seems busy, sadly enough. Well hurry up with building your new ride man!

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
i know u think im kidding, but what u should build after that drop is a kicker, or steup up jump of some sort out of that little ravine, maybe even a hip step up. trust me that would be sooo nasty, i would build it for u if i lived anywhere near north carolina. good stuff man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.