Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

Here's a small, off production from my near and far neighborhood. Must say I was a bit surprised - very well made considering it's an amateur production made with almost no money, just pure passion. Have a nice time watching.

serhij

·
psycho cyclo addict
3,189 Posts
Strong work. Some serious ridin goin on there. The lady bustin their bawls for setting up the jumps is classic.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
expatrider said:
Awesome vid! Some nice trails. What part of Poland?

I also realy enjoyed the bits with the cars. Don't know why but there's something just so effin hilarious about those [email protected] E. European cars getting up on 2 wheels, or chopped with an axe.

Nice work.
Most was filmed near Cracow (southern part of Poland) except for captions from DH Contest (this event took place in Myslenice, also south of Poland). And the cars - imagine these are old (late 70, early 80) italian Fiats (Fiat 125 /two wheels riding/ and Fiat 126 /chopped/). And yes, you're right - this were total [email protected], even brand new ;-).

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
expatrider said:
Awesome vid! Some nice trails. What part of Poland?

I also realy enjoyed the bits with the cars. Don't know why but there's something just so effin hilarious about those [email protected] E. European cars getting up on 2 wheels, or chopped with an axe.

Nice work.
That little car that got chopped up was our "family" car when I was growing up. :D
I actually had to sit in the back seat on 8 hour drives; it took hours to get my legs working after that.

Great vid; it's killer to see Polish riding scene at such a high level! Killer production value to boot.

_MK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.