Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Just Grin and HUCK it...
Joined
·
855 Posts
evilbullit said:
Just had some time to kill.

Its not a 100% origional, but tis still pretty cool.

Whatcha think???

Mike
Pretty cool. I've been thinking of contributing some sort of logo too, but I haven't had time to put anything together yet.
 

·
The dark side is quicker
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats it???

No other comments from the silver lovers?

I know its nothing stellar, but, gimme something. ;)

SilverSpot said:
Pretty cool. I've been thinking of contributing some sort of logo too, but I haven't had time to put anything together yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
GREAT ... but

evilbullit said:
No other comments from the silver lovers?

I know its nothing stellar, but, gimme something. ;)
Coming from the Lone Ranger generation, it wuz:

"Hi Ho Silver -- awayyy"

otherwize very nice! I'll take a black shirt in XL and 3 pair of socks. OH, and a beer mug -- XL.
 

·
The dark side is quicker
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well actually...

Wasnt it, "Hi Yo Silver"???

mtnbikerx said:
Coming from the Lone Ranger generation, it wuz:

"Hi Ho Silver -- awayyy"

otherwize very nice! I'll take a black shirt in XL and 3 pair of socks. OH, and a beer mug -- XL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
399 Posts
evilbullit said:
Wasnt it, "Hi Yo Silver"???
"High Ol' silver and away" The Lone Ranger said this as his horse rose up on his hind legs and took off. Silver was a white horse.

I thought maybe "Grey(silver?] Ghost Clan" more appropiate. Everyone knows silver is faster. Went by so fast were not sure if it was really there. ('03 Silver Burner)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top