Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I look at darn near every picture on the GF section and I came to real conclusion - the GF website does not do their bike's justice.

Every time I see them on the trail or at a shop, they look a ton better.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Pretty much true across the board.
Of course there were a couple years there where everything was very plain jane back around 2005/6 or so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My exact thoughts - Fisher web site does not show the "beauty" of his bikes. So when you see one in person it just that much more WOW.
Indeed

·
In Transit
1,091 Posts
I like the graphics on the 09 and 10 Fishers better than any other bike lines I have come across, but you're right, the website does a poor job showing off the colors and details (large 'Fisher' on downtube, 'Gary Fisher' contrasting details on inner chainstays, etc.) of their bike frames.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Roscoe drooling...

Yeah, I saw and liked the Roscoes on the web site and in Mtn Bike Action mag and then saw a 2009 Roscoe 3 last week at the LBS. I never cared for white bikes before, but this was a beauty with the decals and white Fox forks. It looked much better "in person".

·
Registered
34 Posts
Agreed. My '09 Paragon in person looks like a white stallion. Same thing w/ my Specialized Roubaix Comp. Looks like poopy on the website, but when I look at it in person it looks awesome!
I think once you see some dimension to it and the color in person, they all look better.

·
Fixing USA's infections
18 Posts
It would be great if they had some alt angle views. Like top down, head on, etc. As well as some details of the butting and downtubes, rear triangles, etc. Show those sexy lines off. Car manf do it... how much harder could it be to implement that into the website.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts