·
Mojo0115
1,667 Posts
Rainman said:
...Who are freezin yer arses off in the USA...:D

Last three days here in Oz have been 40C. :eekster:

Australia ... beautiful one day, perfect the next...:thumbsup:

R.
Yah, but it is likely 80% humidity as well. :p Queensland winters are also brutal affairs :thumbsup: (only typically being 20 degrees and sunny with just the occasional westerlys in August to worry about).

At the moment I am definitely missing the fact that it should be summer around Christmas instead of the 'orrible white stuff we have on the ground. I console myself with the fact that I just spent 2 weeks riding Arizona and Nevada and that I can jump in the car and ride Moab next weekend if the weather on the roads is not that bad.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Rainman said:
...Who are freezin yer arses off in the USA...:D

Last three days here in Oz have been 40C. :eekster:

Australia ... beautiful one day, perfect the next...:thumbsup:

R.
It is the driest continentent on the planet. Maybe you will get more water with global warming.:D I like Santa Cruz, California.:p

·
Registered
45 Posts
derby said:
Perfect to me is 20 to 30C (68 to 86F) no wind, perfect surf, I mean ride conditions...

40C = 104F !

Off topic: have you been watching the transplanted "Dakar" race in South America? Africa was brutal but this is beyond!
The weather in the Philippines is pretty much 20 - 30 most of the year... The coldest months usually have lows of 16-19, and for Summer, it goes all the way up to 36...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Ok i have to chip in here... the best weather can be found here in Cape Town.... Mild winters with the best winterdays hitting mid 20's (cel) ... and then summer you got awsome riding in the mornings and then surfing the afternoons... and then with the sun setting at only 20:30 you can head out for another ride in the early eve.....
And we dont have killer bugs .... not that i know of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.