Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Slopestyle Rider
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Faction Bikes 22" Zeitgeist (22" wheels... not top tube length)

So Keith and the boys at Faction Bikes (http://www.factionbikeco.com) hooked me up with one of their Zeitgeist completes to test out. I swapped out the bars, stem, pedals, and seat. I frikken love this thing. It has big trails written all over it... especially for the taller guys or guys who think a 20 is just a bit too small. I've ridden it a couple of times and this thing feels money.

Frame and Fork - Faction
Wheels and Tires - Faction
Cranks - Faction
Pedals - Colony PC
Stem - Shadow Conspiracy Attack
Bars - Proper TTL 8" x 28"
Seat Post - Kink Pivotal
Seat - Macneil
Brake Cable - Kink Linear

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice. I've often thought of picking up a 24" cruiser, and heading out to the track for nostalgic purposes. I can't see myself ever cramming onto a 20" BMX again.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I went to go visit my brother and there is a really nice bmx track by his house, i had to give it a try for old times sake too. What a BLAST!!!! I can't believe i did not get back into bmx sooner. Another bike to I need to add to the stable.

·
My leg feels funny
1,289 Posts
joelalamo45 said:
Yep. They have a new set of 36H rims laced to profile hubs coming out here pretty soon that should drop another pound or so off the bike.
Thats cool they're shipping out with profile hubs. You notice much of an improvement over a 20"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts