Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BrassBalled DropbarNinja
11,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never to take 9 units in a 6 week summer semester ever again... The moment school started things have been a little busy... lols. Yesterday was probably one of the worst with waking up at 6:30am, finishing homework for 12:30pm and just did in time. Went to class and got out early thank god so i managed to grab a bite and then finish up the rest of my homework for by 5pm so i could go to work and then class from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. Didnt even get to grab dinner whatsoever... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Now... who wants to ride? XD

Saturday, JMP. Gonna be me, dogonfr, bmb, mrsbmb, linga, saba and his friend so far. Gonna be hella fun... XD

·
Just ride
1,048 Posts
You guys oughta do some real mountain biking and ride up-hill too :D

(i'm just jealous of real mountains...thats all)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
mrpercussive said:
sweet see ya sat... man, cant wait to get out of here soon. Friday, i'm riding with Nate. Sunday with Linga... XD
Dude, I hate to flake but my boss just told me that I can take the day off tomorrow and I got a $34 room at the El Dorado so we'll be heading to N*. Can't miss out on a non-holiday weekday at N* when I've got the day off and season passes.

We'll be there again next weekend during the race, hopefully you guys can make it out. The Scion offer still stands if you need a ride for the race. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.