Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
The seller is dreaming if he thinks he's going to start the bidding on that at $300 and get any buyers. That would be cool to restore, but it's way too far gone with rust to warrant $300 price tag.
I'd take that Mustang in the backround though, lol.

·
the unvarnished nonsense
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Oh man, this is creepy. I saw a trike (shorter wheelbae then that pictured) on E-Bay "up here" and i've been eye-balling it. I have NO idea why. :confused: Now this? I hope this isn't a sign.

Put a big electric motor in the back and have fun doing wheelies up and down the street. :p :D

·
Not sure what to type?
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are you talking about? The words "likkered up" and "Davis" go hand in hand when there's a gathering. :D

davis said:
I'd have to be purty darned likkered up to let you ride me around in that thing...er, never mind. :p

And did you notice that the seller has TWO mustangs? One candy apple red hardtop and another with a white converible top. Now you could ride me around in either of those anytime.

·
just along for the ride
3,033 Posts
Looks like a fun restore for sure but also a bit on the weak side frame wise once you outfit it. I have $1300 into this one I built. Its a blast to ride and awesome on the beach for low tide beach cruizing. The 2.5 hookworms make it go anywhere, eventually will put an electric motor but for now I load up the family and get a workout while they enjoy the scene. Hopefully will take it to sea otter this year.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts